Meetings & Events
Our Sales & Catering Service team provides excellence for Conferences and Social Events at The Biltmore Hotel
South Florida’s Premier Meetings Destination
OUR NEW MEETING SPACE IS READY FOR YOUR ATTENDEES!
Plan in advance and enjoy our summer group promotion with rates starting at $139++
Customize your next meeting at the Biltmore and select three of the following:
- 15% room block attrition
- Personalized daily delegate packages starting at $130++
- Sponsored 30 minute ice cream pm break
- Group room rate waived for meeting planner hotel stay
- Complimentary Unlimited Basic Wi-Fi in the General Session Room
- Hosted one hour beer and wine reception
- Credit of 3% of actualized room revenue to the master account
Contact the Sales Department at 305-913-3152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Offer not valid in conjunction with previously booked or held meetings or any other promotional offer. Food and beverage concessions are based on guest room peak night. Applicable to groups of 25 rooms per night or more. Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply. Certain restrictions apply.
Stay At The Luxurious Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables, FloridaGraced with effortless beauty and sophistication, The Biltmore Hotel is a National Historic Landmark located in the exclusive Coral Gables area, with close proximity to Miami Beach and Downtown Miami. The 271-room resort includes 133 suites and features spectacular Mediterranean architecture with classic Italian, Moorish, and Spanish influences spread over 150 acres of tropical landscape.
A favorite of world leaders and celebrities since its opening in 1926, the hotel offers a restored Donald Ross 18-hole, 71-par championship golf course with premium clubs and shaft fittings by Planet Golf’s custom shop; tennis courts, one of the largest hotel pools on the East Coast of the United States with private cabanas, a European spa and a renowned Fitness Center.
The hotel’s dining destinations include the Five Diamond Palme d’Or, recognized by Zagat as one of the best restaurants in the country; Fontana, a traditional Italian restaurant surrounding The Biltmore courtyard and fountain; the poolside Cascade and The 19th Hole golf-centric restaurant. The hotel also features a recreational and educational Culinary Academy offering an array of hands-on cooking classes for adults and children.
BOOK EARLY & SAVE 20%
*Certain restrictions apply. Based on availability.